Hollstadt is seeking a talented Business Analyst/ Product Owner who will be responsible for performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
The Business Analyst job family defines skills for formulating and defining system scope using information technology and industry knowledge/requirements, based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from assisting, formulating and defining systems scope and objectives to self-directed activities that result in client’s long term improvements in business processes.
- Minimum 5 years of business and technology analysis experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Familiar with Agile concepts, methods (e.g. Scrum or Kanban), and supporting tools (e.g. Jira, Agility/Version One).
- Must have the ability to transform business and functional requirements into technical solutions
- Experience as a technical product owner.
- Extensive experience defining agile requirements (Epics/stories), including functional and technical in a product/services organization.
- Understanding and usage of agile metrics (velocity, burn downs) to help the team be more productive.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to partner with business stakeholders to prioritize backlog as necessary.
- Creative thinker with great attention to details.