Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for business analysis activities on medium to large size projects. The role demonstrates advanced knowledge and ability, and can apply the competency in new or complex situations and guides other professionals. The role is responsible for execution of all aspects of requirements delivery- planning, elicitation, analysis and documentation, management, and support - for changes to Business Areas and Technology.
Supporting the T+1 industry initiative.
· 5+ years of Experience working as a Business Analyst with progressively increasing responsibilities in the areas of requirements management on large and complex projects
· Proven experience with various project delivery methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative and/or Agile
· Driver mentality
· Trading/Trade Settlement Experience
· Experience in requirements planning and prioritization including stakeholder analysis and effort estimation
· Professional in Business Analysis Certification (PMI – PBA)
· Masters Certificate in Business Analysis
· Certified Business Analysis Professional (IIBA-CBAP or CCBA)
· Agile Certification (CSM, CPO)
· Trading systems experience