Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for business analysis activities on medium to large size projects. The role demonstrates advanced knowledge and ability, and can apply the competency in new or complex situations and guides other professionals. The role is responsible for execution of all aspects of requirements delivery- planning, elicitation, analysis and documentation, management, and support - for changes to Business Areas and Technology.
Workstream one is focused on creating a process to engage the service group for every technology and/or process change across the organization, resulting in an appropriate level of readiness before deployment. The goal of workstream two is to lift functionality out of the twenty year old Service Desk Assistant application, and either automate it or find a new home for it without displacing the responsibilities of its users. Workstream three focuses on an effort partnering with the enterprise to replace our current telephony system (Serenova). Finally, the last workstream focuses on the creation of a knowledge repository to be used by support, ops and potentially the field to ensure consistent messaging, efficient response times and a better overall experience for those in needing assistance from our support teams.
· 5+ years of Experience working as a Business Analyst with progressively increasing responsibilities in the areas of requirements management on large and complex projects
· Proven experience with various project delivery methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative and/or Agile
· Driver mentality
· Experience in requirements planning and prioritization including stakeholder analysis and effort estimation
· Professional in Business Analysis Certification (PMI – PBA)
· Masters Certificate in Business Analysis
· Certified Business Analysis Professional (IIBA-CBAP or CCBA)
· Agile Certification (CSM, CPO)
· Trading systems experience