The Solution Architect Sr is responsible for developing enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms. Aligns business and technology strategies to define project and/or program level architecture that enables business objectives. Works with project managers, other architects, and delivery teams to effectively manage the technology solution across initiatives to ensure an optimal, high level, conceptual design. Analyzes and translates business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives. Contributes to enterprise level architecture frameworks, proof-of-concept, architecture standards and reference architectures. Servers as an advanced level technology expert across multiple disciplines.
- Bachelors degree preferably in Computer Science and 5 years of experience in an architect role or 9 years of experience in in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in the health care industry and specifically with health insurance/payer
- Understands systems in healthcare payer (claims, benefits, enrollment, provider pricing)
- Advanced or specialized level of ability to design complex to highly complex application programs and systems.
- Advanced or specialized knowledge and understanding of architecture, application and or system engineering and integration.
- Advanced level of experience creating and leading architecture of multiple applications/systems using a variety of technologies.
- High level of ability in designing and implementing applications using several architecture patters, e g. SOA High level of operational experience designing and supporting large, mission critical, systems.
- Advanced or specialized knowledge of technical, business, and industry.
- Highly skilled at systems, creative, critical and analytical thinking, decision making and problem solving.
- Advanced level understanding of the standards and deliverables to ensure integrity of the design process.
- Advanced level knowledge of general business applications and business processes.
- Highly skilled at hands-on communication, facilitation, collaboration and leadership.
- Highly skilled at influencing and motivating individuals and teams.
- Certification in TOGAF or similar architecture methodology
- Specialized knowledge of multiple business areas.
- Technical Certifications in one or more technical disciplines or products.
- Participation in user groups (AEA, ACM, IEEE).