Seeking a passionate, hard-working Sr. Drupal Developer who can help build innovative technology experiences that will support the companies mission to inspire change, transform care and improve health for the people we serve.
- 5+ years of related professional experience. All relevant experience including work, education, transferable skills, and military experience will be considered.
- Drupal (version 8 and 9 is important), Acquia, API, SQL Database, AWS, Lambda, CI/CD
- Experience with backend development in Drupal with Acquia, and has knowledge of frontend
- Ability to collaborate with the business and help them discover the requirements and coach and train internal staff.
- Creative thinking, strong communication skills, creativity, curiosity, self-motivated, time managements skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience with agile, DevOps, IT Service Management, and other development and support processes and methodologies.
- In depth prototype design and implementation experience.
- AWS, Lambda, CI/CD
- GitLab, Jira, Microsoft Teams