The Senior Project Manager has mastery of analysis and investigation skills. He or she provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise. The candidate’s work is self-directed and not prescribed, focused on less structured, more complex issues. Serves as a resource to others and is fully proficient in the following aspects of project management.
• Contribute, lead and own the development of program/project scope statements (e.g., program/project charter, Statement of ---Work, Business Vision Document), Project/Program Plans, Communication Plans and Status/Issue Reporting.
• Coordinate, own and provide input on project/program schedule, budget, scope, benefit and quality.
• Develop, coordinate and complete assigned project/program work on time and on budget with assigned resources.
• Develop/contribute to project budgets/forecasts, drive capture of project economics (e.g., cost/benefit analysis, capital planning, staffing impact analysis/assessment) and assist in obtaining approvals from applicable stakeholders
• Actively address issues, challenges and problems that arise during course of project/program.
• Identify, establish and ensure application of quality objectives, criteria and standards using appropriate quality management methods in coordination with stakeholders. (e.g., key performance indicators, scope definition)
• Lead and support project/program success through implementation of best in class change management practices in consultation with applicable stakeholders and partners.
• Continually enhance skills and knowledge through new experiences, education and work assignments. Demonstrate experience appropriate mastery of skills and behaviors and seek feedback for improvement and focus.
• Ensure development of relationships within team members and ensure effective communication in all applicable mediums.
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
• 4+ years of project management experience or similar experience
• Previous experience in a cross matrixed enterprise environment
• Strong executive communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
• Excellent time management, organizational, prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
• Ability to gain acceptance for ideas, plans, and actions and then implement them across organizational boundaries
• Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them.
• Excellent facilitation and relationship-building skills.
• Business operations strategy definition and execution in a matrixed organization
• Healthcare experience
• Experience with SmartSheets