The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- AWS Certified Professional preferred
- 2+ years of hands-on experience integrating mission critical applications into AWS
- Deep understanding of AWS services (IAM, VPCs, Landing Zone, EC2, ECS, KMS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Systems Manager, S3, RDS, Route53, Lambda, AWS Config, etc.)
- Experience building and securing infrastructure as code using CloudFormation, Ansible, SAM and/or similar tools
- Experience implementing and leveraging the logging and monitoring solutions
- Experience in cloud native architectures and micro-services design
- Understanding of the shared responsibility model in AWS
- Proven record of accomplishments in major enterprise level projects
- Experience in design of complex distributed systems environments
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Ability to clearly communicate and present to various levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Independent and self-motivated and very thorough worker
Client Vaccination Policy:
- Newly hired contractors/contingent workers are required to be vaccinated if they work at or at any time are required to be at Client location.
- By agreeing to be submitted to this role, you agree to comply with Client's vaccination requirements.