The Project Coordinator is responsible for developing, managing, and tracking projects in support of the Project Manager and greater project team. Works with internal team members to to forecast, manage, and track project plans, timelines, budgets, and scope. Supports project efforts and goals in line with overall team and client expectations. Analyzes data and provides evaluations on project issues and roadblocks.
- Developing, managing, and tracking IT projects, from inception to implementation and supporting transition
- Forecasting, managing, tracking, and reporting project progress, issues, budget, and scope changes to achieve successful project completion, on-time, and within budget.
- Managing communications and expectations of clients, sponsors, users, team, contractors and the enterprise while ensuring project adherence to established IT project methodologies and standards, including developing resource plans, risk assessments, project plans, checkpoint reviews, etc.
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate operational difficulties and makes recommendations to solve problems
- Follows established modeling and evaluation processes to determine the effectiveness of current operational activities
- Partners with the appropriate IT personnel and users to assist in operations process creation, redesign, and documentation
- Translates high level requirements into functional specifications for new projects
- 2-6 years of experience related to responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to learn and use industry standard software tools and technology
Client Vaccination Policy:
- Newly hired contractors/contingent workers are required to be vaccinated if they work at or at any time are required to be at a client location.
- By agreeing to be submitted to this role, you agree to comply with the Clients’ vaccination requirements