Develop amazingly efficient and effective software using Java, C#, Python, .Net, Spring Boot, Microservices, APIs. Enhance and maintain on prem and internal PAAS applications, and actively rework these to AWS along project timelines. Help to design and implement serverless patterns from containerized applications. Build industry standard APIs and help with establishing, consuming & routing calls, connectivity protocols and policy. Design, develop and implement architecture patterns that are optimized for SLAs, reliability, and cost. Look upstream and downstream to see around corners and anticipate future consequences for immediate technical choices. Help to establish and grow a culture of software craftsmanship best practices, including TDD/BDD and Test Automation (both Unit and Integration), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment. Drive performance improvements including monitoring, detailed metrics, problems, trends, and costs, in order to determine solutions, required process changes, etc. that will make the function more efficient. Actively engage in Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives, with an aim to continuously improve. Initiate and lead code reviews and continuous improvement efforts • Create usable documentation/playbook(s). Administer product upgrades and patches • Provide assistance and support other team members where required, including troubleshooting and maintenance of production systems/programs/applications. 24/7 On-call support rotation function is a component of this role
- • High School Diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency
- 2+ years’ experience in Java, Full-stack, C#, .NET and/or Python development
- Experience working with GitHub and/or GitLab, SonarQube, JUnit, Spring Boot
- Skilled in writing, designing unit test cases using TDD and BDD methodologies
- Hands on experience of virtualizing services for test automation using tools such as Wire Mock, Mockito etc.
- Automation-minded: Hands on experience of designing and writing automated tests for backend applications and data flow, using tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Cypress, Ready API etc.
- Hands on experience of working with continuous integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI.
- Broad hands on experience in AWS Cloud serverless components and ability to build and maintain cloud data processing systems (i.e. ECS, EKS, S3, Lambda, SQS/SNS, PostgreSQL, Dynamo, Sagemaker, Athena, etc.)
- Experience using relational and object databases and web service development standards and practices, including RESTful APIs, micro-services, and services
- Experience working in an agile development environment using workload management tools like VersionOne/Agility
- Expert troubleshooting and deployment experience with strong understanding of transforming business and functional requirements into efficient technical solutions
- Experience with system integrations, optimizing performance and data integrity
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, with 4+ years of relevant technical experience or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems with 2+ years of technical experience.
- Hands on experience of creating test reports from automation test run using tools such as cucumber report, Extent report etc.
- Experience with OpenShift • Working knowledge of MQ
- AWS Certification is a plus
- DevOps and/or automation experience in code testing, building, and deployment a plus
- Knowledge of Windows Server and HP-UX operating systems a plus
Client Vaccination Policy:
- Newly hired contractors/contingent workers are required to be vaccinated if they work at or at any time are required to be at a client location.
- By agreeing to be submitted to this role, you agree to comply with the Clients’ vaccination requirements