We are seeking a Sr. Database Administrator to work with a Fortune 500 client. Responsibilities typically include maintenance, enhancement, designing of data dictionaries, physical and logical database models, and performance tuning. Database Administrators are also responsible for understanding, configuring, and managing database administration tools. Also responsible for data analysis and database management on an as-needed basis.
- Working knowledge of Windows troubleshooting, including performance, memory management, I/O tuning, configuration, security, networking, clusters and troubleshooting. Scripting/Automation
- Good scripting ability and good working knowledge of PowerShell
- Proven track record of automating tasks
- Familiar with SQL Server Integration Services Nice to have: AWS RDS
- Hands-on experience or working knowledge of database technology in AWS
- Experience in provisioning and administrating RDS SQL Server instances
- Familiarity with AWS Services (EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, DMS, Config, Secrets Manager etc.)
Client Vaccination Policy:
- Newly hired contractors/contingent workers are required to be vaccinated if they work at or at any time are required to be at a Client location.
- By agreeing to be submitted to this role, you agree to comply with Client's vaccination requirements