Seeking a Project Manager to join the Program Implementation team under the Operations department. Project Manager will be accountable for driving the end-to-end success of our implementation projects, will work with our clients through the discovery process and the fast-paced implementation of the health action engagement platform. This is a role that spans from strategic to tactical thinking, with relationship-building at its core. This Project Manager will need to be able to zoom out and see the big picture but also roll their sleeves up and jump into the weeds. Project Manager will be key part of a small team that requires being comfortable with leading working sessions with individuals ranging from internal and external executive sponsors to creative and product/technology team members to launch complex projects. PM will be a leader in the organization and part of an essential team, so the ability to effectively manage projects and work well with others is a must. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a leader in driving client and internal leadership excellence.
• 4+ years experience as a project manager or relevant leadership roles
• Experience in a client-facing project management role
• Ability to establish trust with clients, build relationships, and ensure alignment across internal functions (ex. Analysts, Operations, Engineering, Sales, Client Success, Product, Experience Design, etc.) to enable better collaboration and positive outcomes
• Experience in implementation project management required
• Experience balancing and managing multiple complex projects and cross-functional project teams with positive outcomes leveraging your negotiation and leadership skills
• Experience building work breakdown structures that drive successful milestone completion
• Excels and succeeds in environments of ambiguity, changing priorities, and rapid iteration.
• Creative, flexible, positive problem-solver who takes initiative and practices extreme ownership
• Excellent facilitator with proven written and verbal communication skills; e.g., ability to write detailed, understandable notes and other business documents
• This is a client-facing role so communication excellence is paramount
• Familiarity with project and/or work management tools is a plus (we use Workfront!)
• Healthcare industry experience or experience delivering consumer-facing software products in regulated industries, or experience with B2B2C models is a plus
• PMP Certification is a plus