Hollstadt is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to develop amazingly efficient and effective software using Java, C#, Python, .Net, Spring Boot, Microservices, APIs, enhance and maintain on-prem and internal PAAS applications, actively rework these to AWS along project timelines and help to design and implement serverless patterns from containerized applications and more.
- High School Diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency
- 2+ years’ experience in Java, Full-stack, C#, .NET and/or Python development experience is required
- Experience working with GitHub and/or GitLab, SonarQube, JUnit, Spring Boot
- Skilled in writing, designing unit test cases using TDD and BDD methodologies
- Hands on experience of virtualizing services for test automation using tools such as Wire Mock, Mockito etc.
- Automation-minded: Hands on experience of designing and writing automated tests for backend applications and data flow, using tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Cypress, Ready API etc.
- Hands on experience of working with continuous integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI.
- Broad hands on experience in AWS Cloud serverless components and ability to build and maintain cloud data processing systems (i.e. ECS, EKS, S3, Lambda, SQS/SNS, PostgreSQL, Dynamo, Sagemaker, Athena, etc.)
- Experience using relational and object databases and web service development standards and practices, including RESTful APIs, micro-services, and services
- Experience working in an agile development environment using workload management tools like VersionOne/Agility
- Expert troubleshooting and deployment experience with strong understanding of transforming business and functional requirements into efficient technical solutions
- Experience with system integrations, optimizing performance and data integrity
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills. Assures smooth flowing, timely transmission of critical information.
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; individual should be able to resolve urgent problems in a calm and quick manner and display a high degree of initiative and drive
- Ability to be effective in a high stress environment
- Be flexible and embrace challenges that are outside of your comfort zone
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, with 4+ years of relevant technical experience or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems with 2+ years of technical experience.
- Hands on experience of creating test reports from automation test run using tools such as cucumber report, Extent report etc.
- Experience with OpenShift
- Working knowledge of MQ
- AWS Certification is a plus
- DevOps and/or automation experience in code testing, building, and deployment a plus
- Experience building computer software within the airline industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows Server and HP-UX operating systems a plus
Client Vaccination Policy:
- Newly hired contractors/contingent workers are required to be vaccinated if they work at or at any time are required to be at a client location.
- By agreeing to be submitted to this role, you agree to comply with the Clients’ vaccination requirements