This role will: Develop amazingly efficient and effective software using Java, C#, Python, .Net, Spring Boot, Microservices, APIs; Enhance and maintain on prem and internal PAAS applications, and actively rework these to AWS along project timelines; Help to design and implement serverless patterns from containerized applications; Build industry standard APIs and help with establishing, consuming & routing calls, connectivity protocols and policy; Design, develop and implement architecture patterns that are optimized for SLAs, reliability, and cost; Look upstream and downstream to see around corners and anticipate future consequences for immediate technical choices; Help to establish and grow a culture of software craftsmanship best practices, including TDD/BDD and Test Automation (both Unit and Integration), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment, and more. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ONSITE
• High School Diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency
• 2+ years’ experience in Java, Full-stack, C#, .NET and/or Python development experience is required
• Experience working with GitHub and/or GitLab, SonarQube, JUnit, Spring Boot
• Skilled in writing, designing unit test cases using TDD and BDD methodologies
• Hands on experience of virtualizing services for test automation using tools such as Wire Mock, Mockito etc.
• Automation-minded: Hands on experience of designing and writing automated tests for backend applications and data flow, using tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Cypress, Ready API etc.
• Hands on experience of working with continuous integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI.
• Broad hands-on experience in AWS Cloud serverless components and ability to build and maintain cloud data processing systems (i.e. ECS, EKS, S3, Lambda, SQS/SNS, PostgreSQL, Dynamo, Sagemaker, Athena, etc.)
• Experience using relational and object databases and web service development standards and practices, including RESTful APIs, micro-services, and services
• Experience working in an Agile development environment using workload management tools like VersionOne/Agility
• Expert troubleshooting and deployment experience with strong understanding of transforming business and functional requirements into efficient technical solutions
• Experience with system integrations, optimizing performance and data integrity
• Strong technical and non-technical communication skills. Assures smooth flowing, timely transmission of critical information.
• Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; individual should be able to resolve urgent problems in a calm and quick manner and display a high degree of initiative and drive
• Ability to be effective in a high stress environment
• Be flexible and embrace challenges that are outside of your comfort zone
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, with 4+ years of relevant technical experience or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems with 2+ years of technical experience.
• Hands on experience of creating test reports from automation test run using tools such as cucumber report, Extent report etc.
• Experience with OpenShift
• Working knowledge of MQ
• AWS Certification is a plus
• DevOps and/or automation experience in code testing, building, and deployment a plus
• Experience building computer software within the airline industry is a plus
• Knowledge of Windows Server and HP-UX operating systems a plus