Client is looking for an experienced Project Manager who possesses strong communication and presentation skills and previous experience in a cross matrixed enterprise.
- Contribute, lead and own the development of program/project scope statements (e.g., program/project charter, Statement of ---Work, Business Vision Document), Project/Program Plans, Communication Plans and Status/Issue Reporting.
- Coordinate, own and provide input on project/program schedule, budget, scope, benefit and quality.
- Develop, coordinate and complete assigned project/program work on time and on budget with assigned resources.
- Develop/contribute to project budgets/forecasts, drive capture of project economics (e.g., cost/benefit analysis, capital planning, staffing impact analysis/assessment) and assist in obtaining approvals from applicable stakeholders
- Actively address issues, challenges and problems that arise during course of project/program.
- Identify, establish and ensure application of quality objectives, criteria and standards using appropriate quality management methods in coordination with stakeholders. (e.g., key performance indicators, scope definition)
- Lead and support project/program success through implementation of best in class change management practices in consultation with applicable stakeholders and partners.
- Continually enhance skills and knowledge through new experiences, education and work assignments. Demonstrate experience appropriate mastery of skills and behaviors and seek feedback for improvement and focus.
- Ensure development of relationships within team members and ensure effective communication in all applicable mediums.
Successful candidates for this position will be highly motivated, self-starting and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the success of the team and Business Initiatives.
Required: (Candidates who do not meet these requirements will automatically be rejected)
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 4+ years project management experience or similar experience
- Previous experience in a cross matrixed enterprise environment
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent time management, organizational, prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to gain acceptance for ideas, plans, actions and then implement across organizational boundaries
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them.
- Excellent facilitation and relationship building skills.
Preferred: (Manager preferences that are not requirements for the role)
- Business operations strategy definition and execution in a matrixed organization
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with SmartSheets