The Cloud Developer's responsibilities include: solid and supportable modular designs for data streaming, Cloud transformation/migration, and API product development in support of critical applications. Develop data APIs and data delivery services that support operational and analytical applications for the client's internal business operations, customers and partners. Creation and support of data-centric products that encompass multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies. Analyze technical information and produce quality software. Initiate collaboration with teammates. Offer creative solutions to overcome obstacles. Work within automated testing and CICD processes. Be an expert on the products that are built. Document solutions in written and diagram form, and communicate across teams. Leverage developer coding standards to ensure it meets design goals and business needs. Identify technical issues, articulate impact and need for prioritization. Proactive communication to both team and leadership and work collaboratively with vendor(s).
- Good verbal and Written communication skills.
- Experience working with multiple disparate systems.
- Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS / Azure / Google). AWS is preferred.
- Proficiency with Python, Java, shell scripting (Bash and Poweshell) & SQL.
- Experience working with streaming data and data extraction from different databases (Oracle, DB2, MySQL, etc.).
- Experienced with deploying and managing infrastructures based on Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift.
- Experience with scalable data extraction tools is a plus.
- Experience working with Kafka, Aurora, AWS Glue, Redshift is a plus.
- Understanding of data engineering, real time streaming and/or eventing, and JSON parsing.
- Experience with automating application deployment, continuous delivery, and continuous integration (Jenkins, Ansible etc.).
- Experience building micro services and API architecture.
- Debugging & troubleshooting skills.
- Must be flexible and have a passion to learn and collaborate with colleagues.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business Intelligence/Analytics experience a plus.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Airline Industry experience is a plus.
Client Vaccination Policy:
- Newly hired contractors/contingent workers are required to be vaccinated if they work at or at any time are required to be at Client location.
- By agreeing to be submitted to this role, you agree to comply with Client's vaccination requirements.