Hollstadt is looking for a SAP Functional Consultant.
- Provide system related support for DMS Business teams to resolve any issues while using SAP ECC modules such as Sales and Distribution, Procurement, Sub-Contracting, Inventory Management, and Cycle Count.
- Provide system related support for DMS Business teams to resolve any issues while using SAP EWM Inbound receiving, Quality inspection, Work Center, Putway, EWM outbound Waves, Outbound Picking, Packing, Quality Inspection and Goods Issue process.
- Monitoring ECC/EWM inbound and outbound queue issues and working with DMS Business teams and SAP COE team to resolve queue issues in a timely manner.
- Supporting the SAP Intercompany sales process between DMS and the client.
- Monitor recurring SAP ECC/EWM issues encountered during regular business and work with the SAP development team to deliver fixes.
- Analyze and support any integration issues between SAP and 3rd party systems (Aeroxchange) and Salesforce.
- Work with DMS user champions to streamline data and processes to minimize integration errors.
- Be creative in providing quick and effective solutions to achieve timely delivery of goods and services to the client and 3rd party customers.
- Develop trouble shooting guides for frequently experienced system and process issues, and train user champions to use the guides to resolve issues independently.
- Providing support such as test data, use cases, and user testing to roll out SAP enhancements developed and released by the SAP COE.
- Perform data consistency checks and plan for corrective and preventive actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or an equivalent major is required.
- 5 years of related supply chain professional work experience in SAP ERP.
- 2 years of related SAP EWM application experience for warehouse management operation.
- Strong knowledge in SAP modules such as Sales and Distribution, Procurement, Good Receipt, Goods Return, Repair order (Sub-Contracting), Batch Managed inventory, Consignment, Invoice, Cycle Count and Warranty.
Client Vaccination Policy:
- Newly hired contractors/contingent workers are required to be vaccinated if they work at or at any time are required to be at a Client location.
- By agreeing to be submitted to this role, you agree to comply with Client's vaccination requirements