Hollstadt is looking for a passionate Software Engineer who enjoys UI development.
- Hands on implementing front ends associated with the technical designs for product/project teams.
- Create, maintain, and provide production support for critical enterprise applications.
- Accurately estimate deliverable timelines.
- Translate complex business requirements into functional code.
- Write automated unit, integration, and e2e tests.
- Collaborate with other product team members, leadership and business partners to create a secure, reliable, scalable software solutions.
- Hands on Development and Exposure to AWS Cloud Technologies is a definite plus.
- Design thinking, Focus on Test Driven Development, and Embedded Security.
- Experience with Containers, Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift, DevOps, Jenkins, Nexus, GitHub, or related technologies.
- Quality forward development practices, with automation at the forefront for continuous quality.
- Identified product enhancements to create a better experience for the end users.
- Triages high priority issues and outages as they arise.
- High School Diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency.
- Embraces Diverse people, thinking and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
What Will Give You a Competitive Edge:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or 5+ years of relevant technical experience.
- Experience with AWS services including ECS, EKS, S3, Lambda, SQS/SNS and setting up DevOps pipelines with Jenkins.
- AWS Certification is a plus.
- Experience building computer software within the airline industry is a plus.
- DevOps and/or automation experience in code testing, building, and deployment is a plus.
- Experience working with GitHub and/or GitLab, SonarQube, Jenkins, JUnit, or SpringBoot is a plus.
Client Vaccination Policy:
- Newly hired contractors/contingent workers are required to be vaccinated if they work at or at any time are required to be at a client location.
- By agreeing to be submitted to this role, you agree to comply with the Clients’ vaccination requirements.