Hollstadt is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer.
- Develop amazingly efficient and effective software using Java, C#, Python, .Net, Spring Boot, Microservices, and APIs.
- Enhance and maintain on-prem and internal PAAS applications, and actively rework these to AWS along project timelines.
- Help to design and implement server-less patterns from containerized applications.
- Build industry standard APIs and help with establishing, consuming and routing calls, connectivity protocols and policy.
- Design, develop and implement architecture patterns that are optimized for SLAs, reliability, and cost.
- Look upstream and downstream to see around corners and anticipate future consequences for immediate technical choices.
- Help to establish and grow a culture of software craftsmanship best practices, including TDD/BDD and Test Automation (both Unit and Integration), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment.
- Drive performance improvements including monitoring, detailed metrics, problems, trends, and costs, in order to determine solutions, required process changes, etc. that will make the function more efficient.
- Ensure adherence to security standards and compliance with privacy rules and regulations early in the development.
- Be aggressive to resolve and prevent technical debt.
- Actively engage in Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives, with an aim to continuously improve.
- Collaborate frequently to share ideas and gain perspective. Communicate critical information in a clear and timely manner, listen to others, and seek clarification to confirm shared understanding.
- Initiate and lead code reviews and continuous improvement efforts.
- Create usable documentation/playbook(s).
- Effectively analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs – communicate these across the team.
- Optimize pace and meet deadlines.
- Administer product upgrades and patches.
- Provide assistance and support to other team members where required, including troubleshooting and maintenance of production systems/programs/applications.
- 24/7 On-call support rotation function is a component of this role.
- Experience working with GitHub and/or GitLab, SonarQube, JUnit, and Spring Boot.
- At least 8 years of software and development experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience working with Services and Integration Technologies.
- Hands on experience of virtualizing services for test automation using tools such as Wire Mock, Mockito etc.
- Automation-minded: Hands on experience of designing and writing automated tests for backend applications and data flow, using tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Cypress, Ready API, etc.
- Hands on experience of working with continuous integration tools such Jenkins and Circle CI.
- Broad hands on experience in AWS Cloud server-less components and ability to build and maintain cloud data processing systems (i.e. ECS, EKS, S3, Lambda, SQS/SNS, PostgreSQL, Dynamo, Sagemaker, Athena, etc.).
- Experience using relational and object databases and web service development standards and practices, including RESTful APIs, micro-services, and services.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment using workload management tools like VersionOne/Agility.
- Expert troubleshooting and deployment experience with strong understanding of transforming business and functional requirements into efficient technical solutions.
- Experience with system integrations, optimizing performance and data integrity.
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills. Assures smooth flowing and timely transmission of critical information.
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; individual should be able to resolve urgent problems in a calm and quick manner and display a high degree of initiative and drive.
- Ability to be effective in a high stress environment.
- Be flexible and embrace challenges that are outside of your comfort zone.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, with 4+ years of relevant technical experience OR Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems with 2+ years of technical experience.
- Creating digital tools to help optimize software programs and other services that IT experts and other individuals in a company use on a day-to-day basis.
- Improving the speed and functionality of existing programs for all personnel who use them.
- Resolving coding issues in the computer systems of a company, including networks and databases.
- Documenting upgrades and software maintenance projects to build an accessible record for future requirements.
- Experience with OpenShift.
- Working knowledge of MQ.
- AWS Certification is a plus.
- DevOps and/or automation experience in code testing, building, and deployment a plus.
- Experience building computer software within the airline industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and HP-UX operating systems a plus.
Client Vaccination Policy:
- Newly hired contractors/contingent workers are required to be vaccinated if they work at or at any time are required to be at a client location.
- By agreeing to be submitted to this role, you agree to comply with the Clients’ vaccination requirements.