Hollstadt is seeking a UI Developer. As a User Experience Designer, you will be part of a team responsible for designing and developing web applications for desktop and mobile devices.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create innovative product designs in collaboration with product owners, partners, and developers to understand business requests, desired outcomes, and create innovative product visions.
- Understand customers and their needs through market analysis, customer research, and feedback.
- Use business requirements to assist in developing use cases and high-level requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design the architecture, interface, and interaction flow of services and experiences.
- Develop personas, customer journey maps, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Facilitate the design process, present and iterate design solutions.
- Research and conduct informal testing to validate design directions.
- Collaborate with product team members to design solutions for complex problems.
- Present designs to stakeholders and product owners.
- Contribute to improving design team tools and processes.
- Ability to create and present long-term design strategies.
- Continually iterate and evolve the way we design for and learn from our customers.
- Work closely with developers to make sure the design is coded to match design and standards.
- 6+ years of design experience.
- Demonstrates great work ethic and positive attitude.
- Communicates ideas and designs to end user and product team members.
- Advocates for user-centered design in all products.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Experience with UX design for complex workflows for technical customers.
- Pays excellent attention to quality and detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and goals independently.
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at the same time.
- Strong experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar.
- UX Design experience and familiarity with Figma as well as experience designing and prototyping responsive web and mobile applications.
- Strong experience in understanding brand, visual language and digital design projects using design processes and advance methods.
- Experience developing complete UX/UI design systems, navigation, UI components and/or UX/UI design guidelines.
- Solid understanding of how to craft usable, accessible, and modular designs that can scale.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or commensurate experience.
- Responsive Web Design, using Figma to interact with visual design.
- Experience with CSS.
Client Vaccination Policy:
- Newly hired contractors/contingent workers are required to be vaccinated if they work at or at any time are required to be at a Client location.
- By agreeing to be submitted to this role, you agree to comply with Client's vaccination requirements