Work as integral part of a dedicated development team, bridging the communication gap between Marketing and IT while communicating and leading technical direction to on-shore and off-shore developers. A high performing team player who can think creatively, strategically and functionally, working closely with the technical team marketing groups of the major business units to deliver exceptional results.
Analyze, design, support, and maintain digital development, and various other online properties. Assists in the development of solutions that deliver capabilities to the enterprise. Assists with the design and implementation of Digital CMS Kentico platforms based on enterprise business requirements and IT strategies. Work with IT teams to ensure system security, adopt cloud best practices, adopt SEO guidelines, and troubleshoot production issues. Provide written and verbal direction and leadership during all aspects of development through the weekly agile sprint cycle, to both on-shore and off-shore developers. Must be comfortable working outside of core technology skillset when communicating business needs to developers. Performs other duties as required
· 4+ years of experience in web site and web application design/development, DevOps
· 3+ years of experience in web site and web application design/development using content management systems preferably Kentico or similar CMS systems
· 3+ years of development experience using .Net language
· Experience working with REST based APIs and platform integrations.
· Experience in working with Azure Cloud and DevOps
· 2+ years of experience with email marketing, SEO, Google/Adobe Analytics
· Experience with level A conformance of WCAG 2.0 guidelines
The ideal candidate should have a strong software development background and have experience with all aspects of web design, development, and support using a content management system and digital platforms.
Requires excellent communication, decision-making, interpersonal, and analytical skills
Ability to communicate accurate technical direction to on-shore and off-shore team members
Ability to working directly with Product Owners, IT Partners and Stakeholders
Exceptional ability to multi-task while still hitting business critical deadlines
Experience applying software development methodology and standard Agile practices