In need of a QA Lead to work on an initiative that involves coordinating across teams and working with various leads to integrate testing. They will be responsible for planning deployments across teams and maintaining the efficiency of production.
- Experience working in packaged solutions and custom development environments (ideally with integration between packaged solutions and custom developed apps)
- Experience working within an order to fulfillment project would be ideal (not required)
- Experience with internal process and storage like Assembly, DBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, MYSQL, etc.
- Strong background in the database server and Structured Query Language concepts.
- Ability to identify types of dB testing applicable to the projects such as structural, functional, integration and non-functional testing.
- Experience in MQ or MOM message testing and MQ concepts such as persisting messages to dB, queue managers, dead letter queues, sequence & non-sequence queues etc.
- Experience in database testing such as validating dB schemas, tables, columns, transactions, field constraints, keys & indexes, stored procedures, triggers, dB server validations, validating data duplication, and ensuring data integrity and consistency.
- Ability to critically analyze transactional logs, error logs & queue status/depth during testing.
- Ability to triage issues such as full or slow processing queue, queue not listening or sending messages to downstream systems, issues with messages structure, data issues in message, XML posting in incorrect queues etc.
- Proficient in reviewing and analyzing requirements for appropriate test strategies, grooming estimates, resources, costs, quality and schedules.
- Extensive experience in test plans, procedures, cases, data development, environment set up, and execution.
- Maintaining requirements traceability.
- Ensures product development and system modifications have been tested and ensures results are documented, auditable, and consistent with the needs and stated objectives.
- Demonstrate superior analytical, troubleshooting, written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Able to do extensive & thorough feature/functionality impact analysis.
- Takes a proactive approach to identify associated quality risks and impacts of defects to product/project delivery.
- Quick facilitation and resolution of escalated issues with various levels of leadership and stakeholders.
- Able to work closely with product team on ensuring clear user acceptance criteria.
- Ability to ask questions in stand-up, Refinement and Estimation meetings and push back when needed.
- Work effectively with minimal supervision, a self-starter, self-motivated team player able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.