The resource will provide support to the PMO to elicit requirements and create any related BA artifacts working from a list of the agency’s current pending project list. These requirements and artifacts will be used to provide more detailed cost estimates for the individual projects.
· Five (5) years’ experience Business Analyst role; Master’s degree substitutes for three years of experience, or a bachelor’s degree substitutes for two years, or an associate degree substitute for one year of experience
· Two (2) engagements lasting more than six (6) months in Business Analyst role
· 4 + years’ experience working directly with application end-users eliciting requirements for technology projects.
· Ability to direct & manage the elicitation of requirements from beginning to end
· Strong ability to effectively communicate expectations, updates, progress, and issues in a timely & clear fashion, when necessary, with all business and IT staff
· Experience with all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Lead BA experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Services
· Demonstrable leadership ability
· Business Analyst Certification (IIBA certification or equivalent)