This position primarily collaborates with business partners within the commercial markets team to manage business objectives and readiness. The selected resource will work with the business owner, vendor partners, and cross-functional teams to manage the deployment of business-related activities that span multiple departments and will provide work direction to the stakeholders participating on the work effort.
• Bachelors degree in Business and 7 years of analytical experience or 11 years of related experience in lieu of a degree.
• Expert collaborative, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to develop accurate and appropriate communications to all levels of management.
• Strong experience with the MS Office suite.
• Exceptional research, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Expert level ability to make decisions based on analysis and business needs.
• Exceptional ability to work in high paced environment, handling multiple responsibilities and projects.
• Expert ability to build cross functional relationships, which includes negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Expert analytical, conceptual, and logic skills to take high-level business product concepts and translate to operational level business models.
• Must be able to bridge the gap between business and technical.
- Experience with data file formats, file transfers, and financial sales incentive payment systems (Callidus/SAP) are preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- Experience with development of formal business processes and methodologies Proven ability to handle a variety of assignments.