You will be the primary QA resource for UI experience and code review. As we build our product, we are consistently added new features and functionality, prior to release we need to ensure it works properly and creates a seamless patient experience. You will be responsible for documenting bug findings within a shared ticketing backlog. Individual will be responsible for building QA test cases, as well as a framework for regression testing.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for consolidating our plethora of data into a consistent format to use for reporting visuals. The business will provide requirements on what needs to be included in the report and it will your responsibility to use a tool like Tableau or Power BI to transform the data into a consumable format.
· College Undergraduate Degree
· 2+ year of coding experience; SQL or an equivalent
· 2+ years working with reporting software – Tableau and/or Power BI
· 1+ years of experience performing UAT or QA functions within a software application
· Experience aggregating multiple data sources into one data source table to be used for reporting
· Experience building automated reports, preferably related to business performance metrics
· You believe that you can have a direct impact on the health and wellbeing of millions of people.
· Self-Starter; role will be given direction on what to complete, but looking for an individual who wants to dive into the details to get the task completed