Andersen Windows is in need of an experienced Project Coordinator to help the Project Leader with administration, communication, and tactical tasks within their project.
- Experience as a Project Coordinator
- Technical background/experience working with technical personnel
- 2+ years of experience working/supporting within manufacturing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with individuals effectively
· Assist project manager in administrative work including, planning and managing project schedules, creating slides, sending out notes and creating standard templates.
· Schedule, prepare and attend meetings between project team leads, the business and various partners throughout the project timeline (trainings, workshops, team mtgs, team building activities)
· Evaluate potential project challenges, problems, technical hitches and develop solutions
· Manage project team site (access, structure, and document management)
· Monitor project inbox and route or respond to emails accordingly
· Ability to work with internal and external team members, vendors, and customers