• Strong background with NICE CXone implementations, including CRM integrations with external platforms
• 3+ years of implementation experience in a cloud computing or telephony environment or 3-5 years’ experience in contact center operations or technology, or process management
• Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees and customers
• Ability to collaborate across teams to ensure integration and development is completed (Application Development, IT Security, Business, etc.)
• Ability to solve multiple, complex issues and work multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience in working with tools like Visual Studio Code, Salesforce, Workbench etc.
• Knowledge about Out of The Box functionality and the ability to discern when to configure over code
• Experience with Scripting call flows, CXone user hub / Studio
• Knowledge, experience, and familiarity with Building REST APIs on Salesforce Platform.
• Strong time management skills, and ability to meet deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of agile, IT Service Management, and other development and support processes and methodologies.
• Understanding and experience working in a Health Care Company